Our Department specializes in treatment of all the general surgeries which includes minor, intermediate, major, supra major and high risk complex surgeries. A patient centered approach to care is provided. The department has the best infrastructure to deal with high risk and double high risk surgeries with the support of I.C.C.U, with excellent intensivists, who deliver post operative management with excellent skill and provide effective and ultimate care to their patients.
We have a special bias with extensive experience and expertise in surgeries of Cancer, Breast, Thyroid, Vascular, Trauma Surgery, Gastroenterology, Pancreas, Endocrine, Oncology, Pediatric, Bariatric and Basic Cosmetic Surgeries.
Our department staffed with very competent and renowned faculties. The faculty team consists of well experienced doctors who have in-depth knowledge and skill in surgerical procedures. These faculties had helped to achieve the proud reputation that the department now possesses. Working closely with colleagues in a multi-disciplinary medical setting, our board-certified staffs prioritizes collaboration with referring physicians as essential to optimal patient care.
- Surgical intensive & critical care unit (10 beds) with modern monitoring and supportive facilities to take care of complicated surgical & trauma cases
- All routine general surgical emergency cases and poly trauma patient care
- Round-the-clock ICU coverage and Management
- Most modern surgical theatre working round the clock and fully equipped Post Anesthesia care Unit and supported by well equipped imagiology and invasive & therapeutic angiogram
- Laparoscopic surgeries (key hole surgery)
All general surgical procedures like Thyroidectomy, Breast Surgery, Herniorhaphy, Hernioplasty and general surgical emergencies are skillfully managed here.
Well trained, competent and qualified staff nurses to take care of inpatients in well appointed rooms with modern amenities.To complement the surgical work, we have well equipped surgical ICU
- Dr. C.F. George. FRCS
- Dr. Thomas Cittilapilly M.S
- Dr. Savio Sebastian M.S Gen & Laparosccopic Surgeon