The Department of Metropolitan Hospital is highly equipped and has the following modalities of treatment:
- Endodontic treatment where in damaged teeth are preserved by roots canal treatment
- Aesthetic / cosmetic and Conservative dentistry where in restoration of colour to damaged and fractured teeth are done using composite / porcelain material.
- Orthodontic treatment wherein orthodontic sets which are either fixed or removable correct teeth which are not well aligned.
- Paediatric dentistry wherein emphasis is laid on early detection of dental problems using the following which would help in the prevention or correction of dental abnormalities:
- Habit breaking appliances
- Space maintainers
- Serial extraction
- Pit and fissure sealants Etc.
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Periodontal treatment
- Prosthodontic treatment
- Dr. Jones paul BA BDS
- Dr. Susan Jones BDS
- Dr. Jinish S Manjaly
- Dr.Nithin M.D.S., Fellow W.C.L.I. (U.S.A.)